Monday, September 17, 2007

Damn, doc!

Arrived in Atlanta, checked into my room and turned on my computer . . . can anyone say "Internet addiction?"

The room is nice . . . two-room suite with a kitchenette. Not that I ever use the thing. This particular hotel offers both free breakfast and free dinner so I don't even have to go out to a restaurant. And all at the government rate!! How good is that?

So now, I have nothing to do until tomorrow morning when I go get weighed (ugh), stuck (double ugh), and probed (let's just skip triple ugh and go straight to "Damn, doc!"). Add in the vision test, EKG, lung test (we blow into some tube and it measures something), and the hearing test and I am busy til past lunch time.

After that we drop some stuff off at our regional office and head home . . .