Monday, September 17, 2007

Hitting it with a hammer . . .

I have decided I am now deeply depressed and it is all this nice lady's fault. I have been touring her blog and it is very depressing indeed to see someone so artistically talented. Frankly, unless it involves shooting it or hitting it with a hammer, I am pretty useless at doing anything detailed, much less artistic.

Now I should point out that loving wife is incredibly talented in that artistic way that annoys us non-artistic types to death. She can draw, paint, cook, woodwork and make crafts in what appears to be such an effortless manner that I am sure it drives the other ladies crazy.

But man she sure comes in handy sometimes . . .

UPDATE:

The nice lady informs me she shoots well too . . . if I find out that she has her own personalized hammer then she will have to be destroyed . . .